Aideen has extensive experience with all aspects of commercial, residential and retail property including acquisition and sale of land for development and investment, scheme set up, development finance, asset management, project management of cross disciplinary and high-volume transactions, general conveyancing, title remediation and compulsory purchase orders.
Aideen has acted for a wide range of clients, including institutional and private investors, Approved Housing Bodies (AHB’s) developers, landlords and tenants, Government agencies, international retail chains and high net worth individuals. Aideen is an extremely experienced real estate lawyer focused on delivering results for clients.
Prior to establishing HOS Partners LLP in 2017, Aideen was a partner in the Real Estate department of Byrne Wallace LLP where she worked for 12 years.
Admitted as a Solicitor in Ireland, 2005
- Lead Advisor (Property and Banking) to the Joyce Group on the sale of a portfolio of 10 Supermarkets to Tesco plc, representing Tesco’s first investment in a portfolio of retail stores in the Republic of Ireland since their entry to the Irish market in 1997.
- Lead Advisor (Property and Banking) to the Griffin Group on the sale of a portfolio of 10 retail convenience stores to Circle K. This was Circle K’s first investment in a portfolio of high street convenience stores in the Republic of Ireland.
- Lead Advisor to a Sovereign backed institutional investor in residential investment in the Republic of Ireland. This involves the project management and delivery of high-volume unit acquisition and asset management on behalf of a regulated investment fund.
- Lead Advisor to various Tier 3 AHB’s in the acquisition and financing of turnkey residential units and schemes of development.
- Lead Advisor to a number of major international retailers on their market entry to the Republic of Ireland including the roll out and asset management of multi-store portfolios.
- Advising multiple developers on the acquisition and financing of sites for residential and commercial development, scheme set up and onward sales (both on a forward sale and individual unit sale basis).
- Advised one of Ireland’s largest discount grocery retailer on a range of legal issues, including the acquisition of sites for development of retail stores, negotiating leases and associated agreements for stores in either existing schemes of development or stores that were pre-let prior to the construction of schemes of development and advising on day-to-day property and project asset management issues.