Amanda has broad experience advising on all types of property law. In particular, she advises on the acquisition, financing, disposal and leasing of various types of property including mixed commercial and residential developments, shopping centres, industrial and retail parks and greenfield sites.
Amanda was also admitted to practice in NSW, Australia in 2015 where she practised as a property lawyer and gained extensive experience advising on retail and commercial leasing for government agencies, major Australian banks and other private entities.
- Admitted as a solicitor in Ireland, 2012
- Admitted as a lawyer in NSW Australia, 2015
- Acting for a range of insolvency practitioners in connection with the disposal of commercial and residential properties throughout Ireland including retail units, apartment blocks and distressed properties with title issues and related problems.
- Acting for a private equity fund on the acquisition of a portfolio of commercial investment properties across Dublin.
- Acting for banking and financial institutions in carrying out security reviews, advising on property disputes, property sales by way of receiver sales and mortgagee in possession sales and remediation requirements.
- Acting for Housing and Sustainable Communities Agency (Housing Agency) and Local Authorities on the acquisition and sale of second-hand properties and new builds.
- Acting for both Landlords and Tenants on the negotiation of Leases for retail, industrial, office blocks and standalone premises, advising on contentious Landlord and Tenant issues and managing volume leasing portfolios for high profile tenants.
- Acting for NAMA and NAMA-appointed receivers carrying out due diligence, title review, loan sales, remediation of title and leasing of assets.
- Acting for well-known Irish charities on a variety of property and ongoing asset management matters.
- Acting for private clients on the acquisition, disposal and financing of residential properties.