Andrea is an experienced solicitor advising on domestic and cross-border banking and finance transactions.
Andrea specialises in the areas of acquisition finance, real estate and development finance, restructuring and refinancing of debt, debt settlements, debt workouts and enforcement. Andrea advises financial institutions, alternative lenders, corporate borrowers and individual borrowers.
Prior to joining HOS Partners LLP in 2018, Andrea was a senior associate with ByrneWallace LLP, where she worked for over 11 years.
Admitted as a Solicitor in Ireland, 2003
- Advisor (Banking) to the Joyce Group on the sale of a portfolio of 10 Supermarkets to Tesco plc, representing Tesco’s first investment in a portfolio of retail stores in the Republic of Ireland since their entry to the Irish market in 1997.
- Advisor (Banking) to the Griffin Group on the sale of a portfolio of 10 retail convenience stores to Circle K. This was Circle K’s first investment in a portfolio of high street convenience stores in the Republic of Ireland.
- Advising Tier 3 Approved Housing Bodies on financing the acquisition and development of social housing units to include reviewing and advising on facilities agreements, security documents, local authority documents and corporate documents.
- Advising lenders and borrowers on all aspects of real estate finance, including development loans, financing of commercial and residential loan portfolios and financing the acquisition of investment properties.
- Advising Irish and international corporate borrowers and individual borrowers on the terms of facilities agreements and the provision of security and guarantees.
- Advising lenders and borrowers on the restructuring and refinancing of loans, consensual workouts and debt settlement agreements.
- Advising vendors and purchasers in loan sales and the transfer of security and lenders on the sub-participation of existing loan agreements.
- Advising lenders and third-party loan servicers and asset managers on enforcement options under loan agreements and security documents.
- Conducting loan and security reviews and managing due diligence projects on behalf of financial institutions, third-party loan servicers and asset managers and borrowers.
- Advising lenders and borrowers on consumer law and financial regulation.