Helen has extensive experience advising on all aspects of real estate. Helen specialises in commercial property acquisitions, sales, lettings, scheme development and asset management.
Helen has acted for a wide range of clients, including Approved Housing Bodies, developers, landlord and tenants, institutional and private investors.
Prior to joining HOS Partners LLP, Helen was previously a partner in the Real Estate department of Byrne Wallace LLP.
Admitted as a Solicitor in Ireland, 2003
- Lead Partner for a Tier 3 Approved Housing Body (AHB) on the acquisition of turnkey developments which includes the negotiation of the contract for sale and development agreement, liaising with the AHB’s construction advisors, agreeing the forms of Certificate of Title and property completion deliverables with the solicitors for the Housing Finance Agency.
- Lead Partner in the project management of the acquisitions and finance by way of CAS Finance through the Local Authority or Housing Finance Agency of over 200 residential properties for a Tier 3 AHB, managing the legal team (property, finance and construction), advising and addressing queries of the AHB and co-ordinating the delivery of regular updates to the AHB including weekly trackers.
- Acting as part of the HOS Partners LLP team (Property) that advised the Joyce Group on the sale of a portfolio of 10 Supermarkets to Tesco in Tesco’s first investment in a portfolio of stores in the Republic of Ireland since their entry to the Irish market in 1997.
- Acting for developers in the acquisitions and financing of development sites, setting up Scheme of Developments to include residential and mixed use developments to the ultimate onward sale/letting of the individual units.
- Acting for Landlords and Tenants in respect of leasing of commercial units in shopping centres, commercial retail developments and individual commercial units.
- Advisor to a Sovereign backed institutional investor in residential investment in the Republic of Ireland. This involves the project management and delivery of high-volume unit acquisition and asset management on behalf of a regulated investment fund.