Jane advises on all aspects of commercial and residential property including high volume acquisition of residential properties, acquisition and sale of commercial properties, commercial leasing, title remediation and licensing law.
Jane represents a diverse range of clients including investment funds, Approved Housing Bodies (AHBs), developers, landlords and tenants, investors, publicans, retailers and private individuals.
- Admitted as a Solicitor in Ireland, 2009
- Admitted as an attorney at law to the Bar in New York State, 2009
- Acting as part of the HOS Partners LLP team (Property) that advised the Joyce Group on the sale of a portfolio of 10 Supermarkets to Tesco in Tesco’s first investment in a portfolio of stores in the Republic of Ireland since their entry to the market in 1997.
- Acting as part of the HOS Partners LLP team (Property) that advised the Griffin Group in the sale of 10 convenience stores to Circle K in Circle K’s first investment in a portfolio of high street convenience stores in the Republic of Ireland.
- Advisor to a Sovereign backed institutional investor in residential investment in the Republic of Ireland. This involves the project management and delivery of high-volume unit acquisition and asset management on behalf of a regulated investment fund.
- Acting for a Tier 3 AHB in the acquisition and financing of turnkey residential units and schemes of development across the country.
- Acting for both Landlords and Tenants on the negotiation of leases for retail, industrial and office premises.
- Acting for Receivers and financial institutions in the disposal of distressed assets and including remediation of title.
- Advising and representing proprietors of licensed properties on liquor licensing requirements and associated licensing applications.