Louise has extensive experience with all aspects of commercial, residential and retail property including acquisition and sale of land, general conveyancing, title remediation, commercial leasing and asset management of multi-let commercial developments. Louise has acted for a wide range of clients, including developers, banks, investors, Approved Housing Bodies (AHB’s) and individuals.
Prior to joining HOS Partners LLP, Louise was a partner in the Real Estate Department of Byrne Wallace LLP until December 2014.
Admitted as a Solicitor in Ireland, 2002
- Acting for one of the Practice’s Tier 3 AHB Clients in the acquisition and financing of properties across Ireland financed by way of CAS Finance through the Local Authority or Housing Finance Agency and CALF Finance.
- Acting for a fund in the acquisition of a portfolio of residential units across Dublin.
- Acting for developers in the acquisition of sites for commercial development and scheme set up.
- Lead lawyer in respect of Ireland’s largest retail development providing advices on commercial lease transactions with a number of national and multi-national tenants and day-to-day asset management advice in tandem with the client’s multi-disciplinary team of advisors.
- Acting for financial institutions in remediation of title and security.