Sarah advises on all aspects of property law including the acquisition and disposal of residential and commercial property, landlord and tenant law, title rectification and remediation and general conveyancing.
Sarah has acted for a broad range of clients including statutory bodies, insolvency practitioners, banks, funds, landlords and tenants and private clients.
Prior to joining HOS Partners, Sarah worked in both general and commercial practices.
- Admitted as a Solicitor in Ireland in 2016.
- Advises a foreign private equity fund on the acquisition of Irish residential investment properties.
- Advised funds, banks and Receivers on high volume sales of distressed properties, title and security reviews and remediation of title.
- Advised and represented a statutory body client on the enforcement and execution of residential tenancy orders on a nationwide basis.
- Advised both landlord and tenant clients on negotiating commercial leases.
- Advised management company clients on statutory obligations and general matters relating to the good and proper management of residential developments.
- Advised private clients on the acquisition, disposal and financing of residential property, Wills and succession planning and debt collection.